I tend to blog a lot on some things and not a lot on others. I've taken my most "Epic Blogging Subjects" and put them all in a place where you can easily access them. Or is it a place where I can easily access them? At any rate, enjoy!
The Massive Food Challenge Series
Even before the daring feats of Travel Channel's Adam Richman in Man vs Food, I've been kind of a massive eater in my own right. Though I never want to be a competitive eater, I am known to dabble. Here are the challenges and gargantuan meals that I've done thus far...
- Pho Garden's Giant Pho Challenge (San Francisco, CA, USA) - Result: LOSS
- The Kam Do Mixed Grill (Richmond, BC, Canada) - Result: WIN
- Beth's Cafe Southwestern Exposure 12 Egg Omelet (Seattle, WA, USA) - Result: WIN
- Iguana's Tacqueria Burritozilla Challenge (San Jose, CA, USA) - Result: LOSS
- Wally's Burger and TOPS Super Burger In One Lunch (Vancouver, BC, Canada) - Result: WIN
- Knight and Day's HULK Burger - (Vancouver, BC, Canada) - Result: WIN
- Fraiche Restaurant's Triple Super Organic Burger Challenge (Record: 3 burgers/2.5 orders of fries) - (West Vancouver, BC, Canada) - Result: WIN
- Hog Shack Cookhouse's Flat Line Burger Challenge (Steveston/Richmond, BC, Canada) - Results: LOSS
The Fine (or Not So Fine) Dining Series
I love food and it shows in many of my posts (especially the ones above). Here are some of my restaurant experiences...
- From High Fashion to Fine Dining... (The WEST Restaurant Experience - Vancouver)
- Dining Out With VIA and S3...Fusion Style! (The ROYS Fusion Restaurant Experience - Los Angeles)
- Going to the Outback in Taipei... (The Outback Steak House - Taipei)
- Horizon's Restaurant - Fine Dining Joke... (Vancouver)
- Hanging Out with Arctic Cooling (Feenies Restaurant - Vancouver)
- An Evening of Fine Dining at Lumière (Vancouver)
- A "C" of Disappointment - Vancouver's "C" Restaurant Experience (Vancouver)
- Knight and Day's Incredible Hulk Burger (Vancouver)
- MMM... Memphis Blues BBQ (Vancouver)
- Wally's Drive-In: Deluxe Wagon Burger Experience (Vancouver)
- Dining in Vegas - The Two Sides of Emeril Lagasse (Las Vegas)
- Vegas Food Fight - Puck vs. Flay (Las Vegas)
- Wolfgang Puck's Chinois in Santa Monica (Santa Monica)
- Dot Com Foodies Feel the Wrath of the Feenie Burger! - Feenies (Vancouver)
- Dine Out Vancouver 2008 - FigMint Restaurant & Lounge (Vancouver)
- Dine Out Vancouver 2008 - The Boathouse (Port Moody)
The Isagenix Cleanse Series
Back in September of 2006, I decided that the "Dot Com Life" was making me tubby. Never in my recent life had I called myself fat. To put things back in order, I did a program that had me dropping over 11 pounds in 11 days. Here is that series of posts from first day to final weigh in. Lots of fun gruesome starving details. Enjoy!
- I'm Doing a Cleanse...
- I'm Already Hungry - Isagenix Cleansing Package Arrives!
- Isagenix PRE-Cleanse Day 1 - The Weigh In
- MMM... Breakfast...
- Day 1 - Isagenix Pre-Cleanse Recap
- Day 2 - Isagenix Pre-Cleanse - Good Grumpy Morning!
- Day 2 - Isagenix Pre-Cleanse - Recap
- Isagenix Cleanse Day 1 - Program Day 3
- Mmm... Snack Time!
- What Kind of Exercise Do They Mean?
- Isagenix Cleanse Day 1 - Program Day 3 - End of Day Recap
- Isagenix Cleanse Day 2 - Program Day 4
- Isagenix Cleanse Day 2 - Program Day 4 - End of Day Recap
- Isagenix Shake Days #1 - Program Day 5
- Isagenix Shake Days #1 - Program Day 5 - Recap
- Isagenix Shake Days #2 - Program Day 6 - Recap
- Isagenix Shake Days #3 - Program Day 7 - Recap
- Isagenix Shake Days #4 - Program Day 8 - Recap
- Isagenix Shake Days #5 (FINAL) - Program Day 9 - Recap
- Isagenix Full Cleanse Day 1 - Program Day 10 - Recap
- The Last Isagenix Day = TODAY!
- The Last Isagenix Day - It's OVER!
- Isagenix Final Weigh In
I'll be sure to add more exciting epic bloggings as I pump out the posts so stay tuned!