Well it looks like January is still the standing benchmark for the year. April has been a huge struggle for me. Having to deal with a bit of burn out, the loose ends connected to my car accident, and now my stupid sinus infection has made April a bit of a nightmare. Highlights however included my trip to Las Vegas and hitting a Lingerie Show. At least some good came out of it, but let's see how I did with my monthly goals.
1. Your income must come about as a result of the money you make from the Internet - That's a CHECK!
2. The minimum internet income level is $10,000 a month (you cannot add income from other sources to hit this $10K level) - I won't be making it this month, but the outlook is strong for the coming months. However, for now NO CHECK
3.You have no jobs outside of the Internet - I celebrated my one year Retirement Anniversary in April. Wow, has time just blown by! Here's to a ton of great years down the road. CHECK!
4. You have a personal blog with your name as the domain name - CHECK THAT!
5. Your blog must be updated at least ONCE PER DAY - I altered this one last month from the previous once a week to once a day. Unfortunately, with all the crap that has happened, my regular posting took a dive. However, we're back on track for this month, but unforunately NO CHECK for April.
7. You must be willing to help dot com mogul wannabes - Definitely doing what I can. April wasn't a great month, but I did still manage to help a few. CHECK!
8. Give time, money, or anything of value to a charitable cause each month - Everyone that participated in my Favourite Me for a Charity Contest should put a BIG CHECK on their lists this month. You made that donation possible. Although I was only obligated to give the $62, I bumped that straight up to $100 and donated it to our chosen charity, World Vision.
9. Personally help at least one person establish their online presence via a blog or website or help them enhance one they already have every month - It's been tough to get face time this month with all that's happened. Although officially, I did help "Re-establish" online presences due to a hack attempt on one of my servers that took down Leo, Brice, and Kelly. I'm not giving myself a check because that doesn't fit the spirit of this goal. NO CHECK
April was a tough one. So much happened, but let's not dwell. Time to move onto May and beyond